Streamology Standard Terms and Conditions
1. These general agreed terms apply to all transactions between us. Other documents relating to our transactions will include any specific terms and conditions.
2. ‘Price’ or ‘Fee’ means the amount agreed between us or the amount established by a course of dealing between us.
3. The observation of agreed time frames is of primary importance.
4. If you must make a payment or do any other thing on or by a day that is not a business day you must make the payment or do the thing on or by the next business day.
5. Unless otherwise agreed normally payment is a condition precedent to delivery of final reports.
6. Invoices are payable within 30 days of the date of issue of the invoice.
7. By accepting payment of any sum after its due date we do not waive our right either to require payments as they fall due or to suspend or end our arrangements.
8. You will be in default if you do not pay us when money is due for payment or fail to comply with any other obligation under our business arrangements.
9. If you are in default under our agreement we may send you a default notice. The notice will tell you what the default is and what you are required to do to correct the default. You will have 14 business days to rectify the default.
10. If you do not comply with the default notice you become immediately liable to pay us all money owing with interest on that amount from the due date until payment at the rate of 15% per annum.
11. You also agree to pay on default all costs and expenses incurred in exercising our rights of recovery from you and indemnify us against any losses resulting from the default.